JMANC (JMA Nursing Consultant) began classes in June 2002 for Texas nurses and nursing endorsing into Texas who were complying with Texas Board of Nursing or Peer Review Committee stipulations. We are dedicated to the delivery of excellent service to our clients and perspective clients via the telephone, text message, email and/or the United States Postal Service. Each participant packet is comprehensive and clearly communicates class content. JMANC responds to requests for information in a timely manner. We seek feedback and respond in a timely manner.
Jeanette Anderson, MSN, RN — JMANC founder and instructor — is a nurse with experience in critical care, medical-surgical nursing and nurse education; and transitioned from licensed vocational nurse, associate degree nurse, and baccalaureate degree nurse to arrive at a Master of Science in Nursing in adult care and education. Her professional experience includes:
- Owner of JMANC (April 2002 — present)
- Consulted with the Texas Board of Nursing (August 2007 — December 2007)
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Nursing at Tarrant County College District (January 1984 — December 2001)
- Vice President/Co-Owner of M&M Nurse Review Centre (June 1993 — May 2001)
- Clinical experience covers working as a LVN on medical-surgical units and as a RN working in medical-surgical, intensive care, telemetry, cardiac care, and oncology units (August 1970 — December 2001)
- Publications and Associations available upon request.
- Please send questions, comments, and or concerns to: email@example.com